Bovi Care Vet is a veterinary medicine for ruminal disorders and indigestion of cattle. Acme Laboratories Ltd. (Veterinary Department) is manufacturing and marketing this veterinary medicine called Bovi Care Vet. For animals like cows, goats, etc., it is widely used for filling the function of rumen including ruminal disorders and indigestion.
Each contains 25 grams-
Tracispermam ammy- 30 mg
Calcium carbonate – 500 mg
Ginger powder – 25 mg
Cobalt carbonate – 0.11 mg
DL-methionine – 42.5 mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride – 0.42 mg
Introduction of Bovi Care Vet
- The name of the medicine: Bovi Care Vet
- Group of drugs : Ruminal disorders and indigestion
- Types of medicine : Powder
- Guided animals : Ruminant– Cow, buffalo, calves, goat, sheep etc.
- Instructions of use : ruminal disorders and indigestion in cattle. Metabolic diseases.
- Withdrawal period : Meat and milk – 0 (zero) days.
- Storage : Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Redirection : N/A
- Caution : N/A
- Marketed by : The Acme Laboratories Ltd. (Veterinary Department)
- Pack size : 100 ml bottle.
- Price (retail price) : N/A
- Country : Bangladesh
Dosage / Application Dosage / Rules of use
For oral feeding only.
Adult animals: 125 g of medicine should be mixed with water and fed. Thus twice a day.
Calf: 60 grams or half of the packet twice a day.
Goats and sheep: 30 grams once a day.
Adults: 30-60 grams once a day for 2-3 days.
Or should be fed on the advice of a veterinarian.
In goat, cow, sheep, etc., the medicine of this cattle can be used for metabolic diseases, bloating and tympanic problems in cattle.
You can also read- Dicalcium Phosphate Feed Grade- manufacturer & price.