Zis vet is the veterinary medicine by The ACME Laboratories in Bangladesh . Zis vet is very familiar to the cattle and poultry farmers of Bangladesh. Zis vet is one of the most used or sold zinc syrup in the country. The product is indicated for inappetence, diarrheic, poor growth, alopecia, dermatitis etc. in cattle.
Compositions of Zis Vet
- Zis Vet Bolus– Each bolus contain Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate USP) 200 mg.
- Zis-Vet Liquid– Each 5 ml contain Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate USP) 10 mg.
Introduction of Zis Vet
- Product Name: Zis Vet
- Drugs group: minerals
- Formulation: Bolus & Liquid Solution
- Guided animals : Cow, buffalo, calves, goat, sheep, poultry etc.
- Withdrawal period : Meat and milk – 0 (zero) days.
- Storage : Store in a cool, dry place away from light. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Redirection : It can be fed by looking at the product label.
- Caution : N/A
- Marketed by : The Acme Laboratories Ltd. (Veterinary Department)
- Pack size : 5×4 bolus/box & 100 ml, 500 ml, 1 ltr, 5 ltr.
- Price (retail price) : N/A
- Country : Bangladesh.
Instructions to use
Zis-Vet is indicated for inappetence, diarrhea, poor growth, dermatitis, reduced testicular growth etc. in livestock. And Zis-Vet is also indicated for poor growth, reduced egg production and hatchability, diarrhea, poor feathering etc. in poultry.
- Makes up for zinc deficiency
- Increases appetite
- Broiler, deshi and layer chickens help to grow feathers.
- Increases and shines cattle hair.
- Increases immunity.
- Increases production.
- Works as an adjunct treatment for diarrhea.
- Increases fertility.
For oral feeding only.
- Cows / buffaloes- 1 Zis-Vet bolus per animal daily for 5-7 days.
- Goat / Sheep- One-forth to one-half of Zis-Vet bolus per animal daily for 5-7 days.
- Cows / buffaloes- 50-100 ml Zis-Vet solution per animal daily for 5-7 days.
- Goat / Sheep- 25-30 ml Zis-Vet solution per animal daily for 5-7 days.
- Poultry- 75 ml Zis-Vet solution per 25 litre drinking water daily for 5-7 days.
Rules of use
It is a liquid feed supplement. It can be mixed with any food and fed directly. Treatment of the disease must be done on the advice of a registered veterinarian, taking into account the weight and age of the cows.
It is nutritional medicine so it can be fed by looking at the product label. After 3 days of zinc feeding in the first 10 days for rapid growth of broiler chickens, fast fur or fins can grow and the chicken can adjust to the temperature.
In goat, cow, sheep, etc., the zinc supplement of farm animal can be used for zinc deficiency problems in cattle and poultry. Help to increase milk and meat in ruminants by fulfilling the deficiency of zinc.
You can also read- Dicalcium Phosphate Feed Grade- manufacturer & price.