ACI DCP GOLD powder is a mineral-rich nutrient premix. The main ingredient in DCP Gold Powder is Di-Calcium Phosphate. The medicine is made by adding other essential minerals to this dye calcium phosphate. Dicalcium Phosphate contains 22% calcium and 18% phosphorus.
Product details of ACI DCP Gold
|Brand Name||ACI DCP GOLD|
|Generic Name & Strength||Di-Calcium Phosphate – 90%|
Magnesium sulfate – 2%
Sodium Chloride – 6%
Nano Zinc Oxide – 0.02%
Iodine, casein, and fructooligosaccharide – 0.02%
Trace Element – 1.96%
|Producer||ACI Animal Health|
|Marketer||ACI Animal Health|
|Pack size||1 kg and 5 kg|
|Price (retail price)||1 kg- 120.00 tk|
Usage instructions of ACI DCP GOLD
- Replenishes calcium and phosphorus deficiency.
- Makes up for the lack of minerals.
- Cows increase milk production.
- Increases fertility.
- Replenishes calcium and phosphorus and minerals.
- Pika and Thokra Thukri strengthen cannabisism.
- Helps in weight gain of broilers.
- Fish makes up for the mineral deficiency.
- Increases weight
Poultry: 1-5 kg per 1000 kg of feed.
Bulls and cows: 15 grams per 100 kg of feed.
Goats and sheep: 1 gram per 5 kg body weight, with feed.
Fish: 1-5 kg per ton of feed.
DCP is a feed-grade product. It can use every type of animal feed.
Read More: Bovi Care Vet Powder
Thanks for visiting us and reading this article, We hope this helped you a bit to know about DCP. Be back again, thanks. Please leave a comment in the following.